02 8052 9510 CONTACT US

Insurance For Your Business

Home  /  Business Help  /  Insurance

All school owners need specialty sports insurance and it doesn’t matter what style of martial arts they teach (including but not limited to Mixed Martial Arts MMA, Kickboxing, Ju Jutsu, Karate, Iaido, Kempo, Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Sambo, Ninjutsu, Muay Thai, Boxing, Tai Chi, Wushu, Wing Chun, Systema, Krav Maga, Silat, Kali, Eskrima, Arnis, Vovinam, Judo, Aikido) as professional and responsible operators.

Just as it’s vital to have the right software to administer and market your business, having the right insurance to protect your business is paramount. Finding the right Broker is difficult so we made it easier to find a trusted, experienced and connect one – MAAIS

Below are a list of insurances that Clubs / Associations / Promoters take out if they are appropriate for their needs.

Professional Indemnity – PI (2-5 million) – 5mil most preferred
Public & Products Liability – PL (2, 5, 10 or 20 million) – 10mil most preferred
Personal Accident / Player Accident – PA – optional and preferred by 40% of instructors
Income Protection – IP – optional and preferred by 40% of instructors
Property – building – optional and used by instructors who lease or own their own building
Property – contents (fire and theft) – optional to protect equipment (nominate value $10k-$100k+)
Business Interruption – optional and flexible based upon your operation

Please find details for ClubManager’s preferred insurance broker below:

Get a Quote directly with the insurance broker by filling in the forms below


The quote form also acts as an application, streaming the process to obtaining coverage.

Go to their website

This website is powered by EziWeb